Thursday, June 06, 2013

PS: Maths and Beauty, a postscript...

Isn't it always the way? You press the "publish" button, reasonably happy with the story you've told and then a bit later (a minute, an hour, a day...) you find something or think of something that would have gone perfectly in that post, except by now you've have 50 hits and 3 comments and you can't go back and edit, or people might miss it.

So I found this video - I watched this afternoon, and it is PERFECTLY about what I was talking about in this mornings rant about maths and beauty. Do watch - I think you'll like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggers LOVE comments! We are pretty needy that way, so go on, leave some love :-)

Embroidery Project - Blue Butterfly

I downloaded this pattern as a PDF from Hoop Embroidery Co on Esty as my first attempt at the technique known as "thread painting"...