Monday, February 09, 2015

What's happening?

When in doubt, copy your neighbour's work - so I'm copying Mrs Woog's blog and letting you in on the Secret Life of Ingi:



Making: a new blog post!

Cooking: Slow cooked pork belly for extended family (recipe snaffled from here - I put the oven on about 140C and cook it even slower)

Drinking: coffee and believe it or not, significantly reduced wine

Reading: just about to start Cathy Kelly's It Started with Paris)

Wanting: another day off, please

Looking: for the next holiday option

Playing: Uno with Wombat Girl!!

Wasting: time on the computer (I call it "me" time!)

Sewing: bahahahaha!

Wishing: that the you-beaut iron I bought actually ironed the pile by itself

Enjoying: if I'm being really honest, quiet time today with the kids not at home

Waiting: for the kids to get home from school

Liking: my slow cooked pork belly - it was delicious!

Wondering: what I want to be when I grow up

Loving: Not being at work today

Hoping: the kids will be OK at school (today, this week, this term, for the next 3 years)

Marvelling: at Cosco - I went for the first time last week - it is an out-of-body consumer experience!

Needing: All. The. Things. at Costco :-)

Smelling: pork crackling - say no more

Wearing: size 18 clothes (WTF???)

Following: along with FMS Photo a Day on Instragram - liking the pretty

Noticing: how tired the kids are after school - it's an exhausting thing

Knowing: that we have options

Thinking: about way too much - I might have to do some mindfulness/meditation, but it feels like one more thing on the extensive "to do" list

Feeling: a bit overwhelmed

Bookmarking: nothing - if it's not worth/short enough to read straight away, ain't nobody got time for bookmarking!

Opening: belated extended family gifts

Giggling: at Video Boy's description of his science lessons...


Feeling: better now I've offloaded onto you!
What's happening with you?

Ever been to Costco? Did it blow your mind?

How good is pork belly?

Is this directly related to wearing size 18 clothing?

I ask all the important, probing questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggers LOVE comments! We are pretty needy that way, so go on, leave some love :-)

Embroidery Project - Blue Butterfly

I downloaded this pattern as a PDF from Hoop Embroidery Co on Esty as my first attempt at the technique known as "thread painting"...